Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2007 VR-X Pajero
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2007 VR-X Pajero

2007 VR-X Pajero 1 year, 8 months ago #1801

So we got our first 4x4 a few weeks ago, and as a couple of government employees we were able to send it to ARB for a few accessories and include it all in the price of our novated lease. Unfortunately we are limited to how far we can modify it, but there's still plenty we can do.

Here it is before taking delivery -

Posing in Beaudesert after:
- Front and rear air lockers
- Safari snorkel
- OME suspension lift
- On-board ARB air compressor

More posing, Gold Coast -

Rhys having fun in the sand, Bribie Island -

As we speak, Rhys is pricing up some replacements for those Dunlops.
More to come!
2007 VR-x Pajero - Silver - Safari Snorkel - front and rear differential air lockers - OME Nitrocharger Sport suspension - on board ARB air compressor - cup holders.
Wish list: drive into a 4x4 accessories catalogue and come out the other side.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by PajeroPup. Reason: Adding Info

• PajeroPup
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: 2007 VR-X Pajero 1 year, 8 months ago #1802

Impressive start to your 4WDing life - that's a very nice Pajero.

Tyres - you will get a million different opinions about what is good, but I'd suggest you talk to a few Pajero owners to see what works with that chassis before you commit.

Unusual step to go for the air lockers before any barwork though. Do you plan to fit a bull bar or are you staying close to town and not planning any country trips?
Joe

Nissan Patrol ST-L with 3" lift, snorkel, barwork, ARB compressor, drawer system, dual batteries, 60 litre Evakool, Uniden UHF, turbo timer, Steibauer chip, Beaudesert exhaust and all those other bits.

• Carn the Cats!
  • joe
  • Gold Boarder

Re: 2007 VR-X Pajero 1 year, 8 months ago #1805

Thanks Joe, we're really happy with it!

There is method in the madness in getting the diff lockers before even so much as a snatch strap. We were quoted finance to a certain dollar value, and since there was a bit left after the price of the Pajero and the trade-in on Rhys' encupcakebered car we decided to get a few of the less affordable accessories first since we could incolude it in the finance and pay it off with the monthly repayments instead of trying to front up $4K for lockers at another time.
2007 VR-x Pajero - Silver - Safari Snorkel - front and rear differential air lockers - OME Nitrocharger Sport suspension - on board ARB air compressor - cup holders.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by PajeroPup.

• PajeroPup
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: 2007 VR-X Pajero 1 year, 8 months ago #1806

It won't let me stop saying cupcake. Hungry forum?

• PajeroPup
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: 2007 VR-X Pajero 1 year, 8 months ago #1807

I didn't realise we had a naughty word filter on this forum!

Let me see if it works - cupcake
Joe

Nissan Patrol ST-L with 3" lift, snorkel, barwork, ARB compressor, drawer system, dual batteries, 60 litre Evakool, Uniden UHF, turbo timer, Steibauer chip, Beaudesert exhaust and all those other bits.

• Carn the Cats!
  • joe
  • Gold Boarder

Re: 2007 VR-X Pajero 1 year, 8 months ago #1808

Yes - I thought so. It seems pretty silly to pick out a series of letters in the middle of another word without checking the word against a dictionary.

I wonder what it will make of that town in Lincolnshire (UK) called Scupcakehorpe.
Joe

• Carn the Cats!
  • joe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.52 seconds